Subject: [Leica] Re: simple pouch recommendation
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 1 16:55:18 2004

In a message dated 11/1/04 9:16:46 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:simple pouch recommendation for m-body, one
> ? ? lens
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Where do we find these wonderful bags?
>
> P.

Army-Navy stores, the occasional thrift store, war surplus stores, places
like that. War surplus stores are great fun for lots of nifty stuff that
cost
uncle sam a zillion dollars and you can pick up now for $4.95. I found my
most
recent swiss gas mask bag at a flea market and it had the gas mask in it --
had
to bargain him down to just the bag for $5.

c trentelman