Subject: LIGHT (was: Re: [Leica] WAS: LEICA SEMINAR! 2004. NOW: PHOTOGRAPHIC DISCUSSION. ?)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 1 11:30:32 2004

Doug - That actually is a concern I have about the cropped photo.  I
don't know if it will stand on its own or not.

Your comment on the light in the other photos is interesting, too.  I
hadn't realized just how much I was counting on color and form until
you mentioned it. I've been taking pictures on auto-pilot for a long
time.  This kind of discussion is a big help.  Thanks.