Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 31 21:26:10 2004

Feli showed:
> Three shots from last week
> > http://www.elanphotos.com/ElanFotos/pages/current/current_v01.htm

Hi feli,
Of the three posted, because I'm a people shooter, I like the first because
you can see the "bible" in his hand and it makes the picture work.

The sunburst doesn't do anything in B&W, however it "might have in colour,
maybe." As the colours of the brick walls may have made it interesting. The
other one doesn't cut it, unless I'm missing something all to-gether despite
my first re-action it was a "take off on a Halloween Witch and hat." ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] PAW)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] PAW)