Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW election
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Oct 30 10:31:50 2004

This is why I vote by mail now. Although I've never seen lines like
this. Once, when I was a poll worker, we had people show up quite late
and there was a line when the polls closed but that was it.

(In case you're wondering what happened to those people in line when
the polls closed...one of the poll judges went to the back of the line
to mark who was in line when the polls closed. Others who arrived were
turned away. Everyone forward of the judge got to vote. About 15
people in this case.)

I heard about the Fulton county experience on the radio on Friday.

Adam