Subject: [Leica] Heading to Hawk Hill
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Oct 29 21:37:49 2004

I seem to be blessed with raptors this autumn.

Tuesday while driving between Davis and Woodland my brother-in-law and
I were briefly paced bya golden eagle who surely had ventured into the
valley from the Vaca Range away to the west. This is the first eagle
I've seen here in the valley. But then I live in an area rich in
raptors.

Adam

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:35:17 -0700, Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net> wrote:
> on 10/29/04 6:43 PM, Frank Filippone at red735i@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > My wife and I are finally heading up to Hawk Hill  ( Raptor sighting
> > location near San Francisco) next weekend.
> > I have been gearing up for this for some time, with Leica Binocs, a 400
> > Telyt and a Visoflex to Nikon ( F4) adapter, to say nothing of clothes
> > layering. and a picnic lunch.
> >
> > Today they had 500 sightings......
> >
> > Maybe this time we have it right...... now for that pesky fog.........
> >
> > Wish us luck......

Luck! May you have wonderful light to match the glory of these fine birds.

AB

Message from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Heading to Hawk Hill)