Subject: [Leica] Fawsley Northamptonshire #5
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 28 13:17:26 2004

Graham showed:

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Fawsley_05.htm<

Graham you have this country side photography locked down solid! :-) Once
again a a simple countryside scene and yet it has a magical look to it.

I bet if you were up for it, you could develop a wonderful walk about
seminar in the country side where you might handle a dozen shooters and lead
them about to the, what we might call.... "the neat spots" and what you look
for in each of the situations. Explaining what the motivating elements are
and why you shoot it.

hell and I'd not worry about wherether you tell them all your trade secrets
or not, as it still comes down to the visual astuteness of the yourself that
hardly a person on the list can match.

Just a passing thought, as once again I'm enjoying another beautiful English
country side B&W photograph. Yeah and I know what the secret is.... it's
that damn "green filter!" Right? ;-)

ted