Subject: [Leica] Fawsley Northamptonshire #5
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Wed Oct 27 02:57:04 2004

Well you should. And I also still think you should try 5x4 for this
stuff. You'll have to get used to running around with a tripod and a
box of darkslides and probably a cape, but with your eye for texture
you will love the results.

5x4 field cameras can be picked up for surprisingly little (esp. if
you're used to Leica prices!).

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter