Subject: [Leica] FS: Summi 50, Voigt PII, Leitz 39 Filters, 135 VF, Konica C35EF
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (rangefinder@screengang.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 10:47:52 2004

All items for sale, located in Switzerland. Will be listed on e*ay sunday
evening Central European Time, so email me offlist before, if you're
interested.
deed "at" screengang.com
Payments through Paypal only, no checks, no MO's, no bankwires.

Leitz Wetzlar Summicron 1:2.0/50mm Black Shooter Lens
for $444.00 Special LUG price
#2294283, Made in Germany, comes with original Leitz Hood, Leitz front and
rear
cap, Leitz plastic bubble. Fourth version 1969-1979 black lens with no '50'
on
barrel, 6 elements, no focusing lock or lever; focusing to 28" (70cm),
closest
focusing RF coupled 50 after the Dual Range.

Condition:
Glass is clear, no fungus, no dust, no fog. Crispy sharp. Always used with a
filter. Body shows very minor usage marks on the focus ring, hardly
noticeable,
except one little scratch (3mm) beside the "feet" engraving; blades show some
oil, but does not affect picture quality, Lens has been CLA'd in april 2004
(focus-ring and coupling).

Pictures at
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=1
and following (click "NEXT IMAGE" on the top)

Voigtlander 2.5/35mm Color Skopar Pancake Type II M-Mount w. Hood
for $295
Brandnew, used for 3 rolls only, but I have decided to thin out my lens
line-up
and to buy the new CV 1.4/40mm. Comes complete with lens, orig. front and
rear
caps, vented hood LH-4, manual, 2 boxes.

The coupling is not 100% perfect on my M6 - infinty goes a mm over. I cant
say
if it's because the lens or the camera. Anyway it's adjustable. But
unfortunately, there's no warranty, as the warranty is only for the original
purchaser. Cameraquest has told me, that Cosina might change this policy
once,
but it's not shure.

Pictures at
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=11
and following

Leitz Filters 39mm, chrome, all used, but clean glass:

GGr (Gelbgr?n) YELLOW GREEN
R  RED
Or ORANGE

$30.00 each, $55.00 for two, $75.00 for all together

Pictures at
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=17
and following

Canon vintage 135mm Viewfinder Chrome
$39.00

Body shows wear, scuffs and marks, but fully functional, glass is clean, no
scratch, no haze, no dust. A user finder.

Pictures at
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=28
and following

Konica C35 EF black, 2.8/35mm Hexanon, Flash, orig. leather bag, new
batteries
$39.00
>From 1974.  Mint- condition, no usage marks, clean glass, rubber parts like
>new,
bag shows some wear. Tested with one roll, lightmeter seems to be
appropriate,
see sample shot link below. Has new, well working battery (Energizer EPX76)
instead of the discontinued Mallory PX675. Will add a second EPX76 for
LUGgers.
Just add two normal 1.5V batteries for the drop-out flash unit (not included
save shipping costs).

Features:
Automatic exposure with and without flash
manual flash drop-out/drop-in
manual wind and rewind
selftimer
finder shows signif. more than the 35mm brightlines - you see whats around
Selected aperture shown in finder
No RF coupling but scale focusing, selected distance indicated in finder
ASA/ISO 25-400
Quiet shutter
46 mm filter size
CDS cell inside 46mm ring = automatic filter compensation
Weight 340g,  size  128?73?53mm
Black body, black vulcanite
Serial # 444351

Sample shot:
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=27
(Kodak 100, warm evening sun)

Pictures of camera at
http://www.screengang.com/deed/summicron/index.php?img=23
and following

First come & pay, first serve.
Actual swiss airmail economy shipping costs to be determined.

Thanks for looking
Didier