Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: reddawn at singnet.com.sg (Red Dawn)
Date: Sun Nov 21 21:29:34 2004

Hi Mark

Actually Canon was the first to learn that. The equivalent Canon film
SLRs, the EOS 1v has a detachable motordrive all along.
in fact, all their EOS series bodies have detachable motordrives and
battery grips. it's Nikon that has the monster SLR in the form of the
F5.

now if u are talking about digital pro SLR bodies, then neither Nikon
or Canon has a pro body DSLR that isn't a monster :)

David Teo "Red Dawn" Boon Hwee