Subject: [Leica] A Surprisingly Good Lens
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Oct 27 17:26:36 2004

Allot of people do, Frank.

After stumbling across my website and seeing my all-digital neonatal
gallery, the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine contacted me
and I am now shooting assignments for them. They've never before
commissioned photography, but have only used stock. Oddly enough, they
didn't ask me if I use a Leica, and they didn't ask if I shoot film. But
when I asked if I could shoot film, they said it would be okay - as long
as the results were as good as those I can produce with digital. (just
kidding :-) - but I did ask, and they said they'd pay for film and
processing if that's what I want to do - and that's not a joke. ;-) )

B. D.