Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Oct 25 07:07:14 2004

Enlargements from film using a light source and lenses to enlarge the image
are real images.  There is data on the negative that is "thrown onto" the
printing paper.  Nothing is made up that was not there in the negative.
Even a scanned image that is pixel by pixel replicated is real.

Dan's point about that the images look OK, I accept as truth, when the
images are viewed at a preferred viewing distance.  But then I ask, why not
use a Diana to create the images?  Why use a $2500 lens on a $3000 body?
The images look OK.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)