Subject: [Leica] W--I--D--E Portraits
From: heintz at (John W. Heintz)
Date: Fri Oct 22 07:21:22 2004

Your portrait of S is beautiful and moving, and these are even more so:

they show the dignity, under crushing poverty, of these women.

I have a friend in Ghana, a public health physician, where the living
conditions of working people, like him, are similar straitened. We in
the North needs reminders like yours, of the disparities on our world.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] W--I--D--E Portraits)