Subject: [Leica] Leica back in action
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Oct 21 15:30:55 2004

Hello William, ;-)

> By sheer coincidence, access to G.W. would be little problem for me, owing
> to a "friend of the family" from Texas. Don't ask... <<<<<<<,,

Oh my good fellow not on your life as those men in black and sun glasses
would be knocking on my door at midnight! ;-)

> the free F-1 stuff you could carry. <<<

Well we could borrow lots of equipment directly freom Nikon or Canon, Leica
on occasion.  But I took your original comment to mean... "equipment was
handed out like pop corn for free and kept by the photographers."  So I
imagine what you meant was it was all loaner gear similar to what we did in
Canada.

ted