Subject: [Leica] Recent Leica 90/2.8 - Seeking Comments and Advice
From: colucci at thehearth.org (Dan Colucci)
Date: Wed Oct 20 12:52:51 2004

The 90mm Summicron-M has personality...at F 2 and 2.8, pictures have a very
smooth, creamy look to them.  At F4 and 5.6, images pop - with an almost 3d
appearance.....But the 90/2.8 is cold and clinical - there is no modeling...
some may like/want that...but not me.  Maybe "fingerprint" is a word you all
understand more clearly...