Subject: [Leica] Weekend R-D1 photos
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 20 07:11:14 2004

> Helps to post the URL:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/thlrlgrp/PhotoAlbum7.html

Thanks, I was waiting patiently for that.

Something strikes me. It seems that digital lends itself (or encourages)
more static shots. Landscapes, careful compositions and the like. Your
last two shots disprove me and I'm insinuating anything about your shots
so much as the way I react myself. Perhaps it's because we don't know the
cameras inside and out that we set things up, take careful exposure, take
our time. Not as many grab shots. In a way, it's more difficult (unless
you have a SLR or a good viewfinder). Stretching out the arms to frame a
shot can be disturbing.

Anyway, thanks for yours!

Best,
Daniel