Subject: [Leica] Erics Paw Obi wan was wrong.
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Mon Oct 18 22:54:33 2004

On Oct 17, 2004, at 7:58 PM, eric mac wrote:

> I caught the large format bug and here are a couple of my first tries
> at it.
>

> Obi-wan was wrong, the dark slide is not the easier path. It really
> takes a week to set up for these pictures.

Eric,
Mark beat me to it-I live in Wilmette and use 4x5 extensively.  It
looks like you're off to a great start.  Keep practicing, it does get
faster, maybe not easier, but at least faster.  Please drop me a line
if you'd like to get together, I'd like to see what you're doing and
I'd be happy to show you what I've been working on.
Richard