Subject: [Leica] OT: Rollei Film
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Sat Nov 27 09:16:52 2004

On Nov 27, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Richard Palmer wrote:

> I saw on the 11/24/04 on line edition of The British Journal
> of Photography, that Rollei is working w/ Maco, a German
> film manufacturer of black and white film on a new film,(named R3) to
> ensure an "uninterrupted long term supply of high quality
> monochrome film". There was a photo also showing Rollei
> chemistry. Will it reach N. America? It didn't say. Info
> can be had at www.rollei.de.

Richard,
The new Rollei film is available from J&C Photo in 35mm, 120 and sheet
film.  Their website is at:   www.jandcphoto   They are very nice
people to deal with.  If I didn't have a freezer full of FP-4 and
Neopan 400, I'd be very interested in trying it.  I probably will
anyway.
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] OT: Rollei Film)