Subject: [Leica] Eric's Paw Obi wan was wrong.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Oct 18 09:11:11 2004

My wife grew up in Evanston and her mom now lives in Kenilworth! It's very
pretty there. The houses are practically King Kong sized comparing to the
dinky things we have here in the Silicon Valley (and the monster houses
here look godawful-ugly in their teeny yards). One of our kids even went to
Summer camp one year at New Trier High School.. I never got the Bahai
temple looking that good though. Time to trade in the Leica to get into LF
:-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Eric's Paw Obi wan was wrong.)