Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Oct 13 22:30:55 2004

At 07:13 PM 10/13/2004, you wrote:

>And you REALLY want a camera system that make up pixels on its own?
>
>Frank Filippone

I think most of us involved with stock realize that stock agencies are
requiring digital files much larger than they actually need.  Some even
price photos according to the file size. We are trying to educate them,
but, in the meantime, we'll do whatever we have to to meet the stock agency
requirements for file sizes.  When I print my own photos - up to 16x20 -
they are not interpolated.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com