Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 13 08:16:51 2004

Please don't misunderstand me Doug.
The last thing I'm doing is knocking the Leica lenses. I got the Canon
as an ALTERNATIVE platform for my Leica
lenses. It may just be a digital "intermezzo". It is NOT replacing any
of my Leica gear which is still very much in use.
As you write the lenses and their build and optical quality are the
thing, I couldn't agree more.I will not substitute
anything for the Leica glass. It's the glass that's making the images.
Douglas