Subject: [Leica] 21/4 Skopar color shots
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 11 08:55:00 2004

Daniel,

Your pictures are good as always. But regarding your comment about
difficulties scanning colour film--you are right. A cheap scanner simply
is not up to the task of transparency film. Fortunately, one of side
effects of the shift to digital image capture is that film scanners are
much cheaper than they used to be. I paid far more for my Nikon LS-2000
five years ago than what you would pay today for a Nikon 5000 which
gives you more pixels, better dynamic range, better everything.

Nathan