Subject: [Leica] 21 Skopar and Fujichrome
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Oct 8 04:33:59 2004

Greg asked me to shoot a roll of Fujichrome using the 21/4 Skopar, so I
did.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album40/04v38_0001

and the next 6 shots to the right.

The slides look great, crisp and well exposed. But I just cannot make
decent scans of transparencies. They turn out dark and contrasty with
exaggerated colors. The film is Provia.

They're from a hamlet that retained its character through the centuries
for various reasons. The last person lived there in the 60's. Now there's
an association that takes care of it and tries to preserve it, like a
museum. I had an exhibit of some Rollei shots and took the camera along.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] 21 Skopar and Fujichrome)