Subject: [Leica] One more time
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun Oct 10 12:17:03 2004

May be you should Leica or one of the repair tech?

I am assuming that while the buzz sound is still going on, the shutter is
OPEN, so first question is, does cocking the shutter affect that operation.
Second is, even if not, will it jam some springs or something? 3rd, even if
not to the all two, while it is buzzing and the shutter is open, wouldn't
cocking the shutter shake the camera and affect your picture that way?