Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW You did want images taken with the 75Summiluxdidn't you?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sat Oct 9 15:38:51 2004

That's one of the things that get me about auto-focus cameras. Here we are
discussing whether to focus on the far or near eye where autofocus cameras
use 6 googelplex of focus points and blast away! Are we Leicaphiles doom to
play with F1.4/F2 to have thin narrow DOF and miss out the fun of blasting
away with F2.8/3.5 and fill flash?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW You did want images taken with the 75Summiluxdidn't you?)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Don's PAW You did want images taken with the75Summiluxdidn't you?)