Subject: [Leica] Re: Way too many photos from Europe...but with minimal equipment!
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Oct 8 16:05:34 2004

Aaron:

>My "Top Twelve" are at: http://www.duke.edu/~ahh2/Europe2004/index.html

Wonderful set!  I'm jealous.  I remember seeing a few before.  Like the
sleeping cat one.  I liked it when you first posted it, and I still like it.

I haven't seen this one before, and I like how everything comes together:

http://www.duke.edu/~ahh2/Europe2004/pages/tt06_it1_6300220007.html

Without the woman and the slightly tilted frame she's putting up, it just
wouldn't be the same.  If everybody shot vacation pictures like yours,
people wouldn't run screaming from the room when the host says, "And now for
some slides I shot over the summer..."  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Re: Way too many photos from Europe...but with minimal equipment!)