Subject: [Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri Oct 8 14:49:24 2004

Way back when Leica literature had recommended systems on the inside back
cover, one was 50 Noctilux, 21mm & 135mm described as Maximum versatility
for widest range of situations.  I thought that was nuts, but I find I've
actually been gravitating to that myself, M6TTL with Noctilux, 21mm finder
in shoe, 21mm hanging by the lens holder thingy, cross body under my arm,
and135 f4 in my pocket.   Maybe the 35 'cron in the pocket too if I'm
feeling insecure.

Tom

Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: bags on planes, now going minimal)