Subject: [Leica] selling used camera gear from Canada to USA
From: tom at sleepytom.com (tom@sleepytom.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 18:00:53 2004

If you ship it via UPS the recipient will be required to pay an extra
(substantial) charge. I suggest avoiding them. I can't remember exactly what
they call the charge, whether it is "duty" or something else; but the
declared contents will not avoid the charge. I have been maddened by this
more than once.

Tom