Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Fri Oct 8 08:08:36 2004

B.D, oh Sage One,

There are two components to this issue: 1 is price of the lens, and 2
is the quality of the lens.

The cost of the 75 summilux can get in the way and cloud judgment. I
have the lens already, the mist has faded. I'm not going to think about
the price/value at all, I'm just going to use it. I will use it at
every aperture and in different light situations. I shot a roll at 1.4
already, and I've started at 2 and 2.8. I will expand on this and make
a decision as to if I need it, or want it, once I actually truly know
the thing inside out.

Thanks, Matt.