Subject: [Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Oct 7 15:50:40 2004

Matt Morgan wrote:
  I had heard about
> the 75 so bought that instead of the 90. For me, it just falls inbetween
> what I need, so this also eliminates it from getting used much.
> It will probably be mostly indoors, nice shots of the family etc., and
> the occasional outing. As I never carry a bag these days, when I do take
> the Leica out for a wander if we're going somewhere family wise, I'm
> pretty sure it will be with only a 50 or 35. These days, less is more to
> me and I'm over the Leica lust of wanting lots of gear. I just want a
> simple quality set-up of a great camera and one or two nice lenses.
> Thanks, Matt.

Hi Matt... re your 75mm...take it out on camera,
instead of with a 50 and a 90... just the
75...good compromise...step forward and step
backward....see what you get.... and since you are
outdoors,  and if you use 200 or 400 speed film as
I often do...you are not likely to shoot wide
open....but shoot as open as you can ...I don't
think you will be disappointed, Steve

Message from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] 75mm 1.4 - Any pics?)