Subject: [Leica] I need a cheap FILM camera - BESSAFLEX
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Thu Oct 7 11:13:28 2004

Nikon FM, Nikkormat FTN.  Good, cheap (although check the light seal foam),
lots of cheap, good lenses, built like a truck.

Porsches and such they are not -- the comparison does not make sense, the
Porsche is loaded with features, and the touchy handling and engine power
require some skill to use.  A basic manual camera like the FM or FTN will do
exactly what is asked of them, and not impose a "personality" on the job.
The bessaflex is cool, but not to my standards in any way '"cheap," which
was a primary requirement.

Max