Subject: [Leica] I need a cheap FILM camera - BESSAFLEX
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 6 05:20:01 2004

Nathan, Sonny
BESSAFLEX - thats exactly what I wanted to recommend, too.
http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtFlexTM.htm

Go for the limited edition - $399 incl. the 1.4/50 Topcor, with Nikon AIS
or M42 mount. And by the way, Cameraquest is very reliable and quick.
Stephen Gandy will be back from Photokina on octobre 11.

The Bessaflex is just cool. Thousands of mostly cheap lenses available. If
I ever would go for a a simple mechanic SLR system (though I'm happy with
my RF) - then this one would be my choice.
http://www.cameraquest.com/jpg6/VoigtBFlexSpira135.jpg
The 1.8/135mm Spiratone looks sooo gorgeous...

Didier

Replies: Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] I need a cheap FILM camera - BESSAFLEX)