Subject: [Leica] Impressions of the LUG
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Oct 6 14:19:25 2004

Alex,
I would have to say that the LUG is transforming.  Five years ago this
list was heavily equipment orientated.  Now, equipment is a very minor
part of the list with the exception of the digital wish list threads.

Images are becoming a far larger part of the community largely due to
Brian's great patience with this experimental web community and to Kyle
who started many of us experimenting with pushing that little button on
the top of the camera.

So, be brave, post some images on the LUG Gallery also courtesy of Brian
and join in this world wide extended family.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com