Subject: [Leica] Bought a bottle of beer instead of walking
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 6 06:14:46 2004

Thanks Phong!

You're right. I haven't even tried to be accurate (except for yesterday's
leaf). This time of the year I just want to wallow in color :)

I can't get Lenswork anywhere that I know of. The last copy I have is one
I picked up in Chicago last summer. I'm flattered by the comparison with a
portfolio in there.

Best,
Daniel