Subject: [Leica] Acid Rain
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Oct 6 05:33:16 2004

LUG -

On one of the lists we were discussing the effect that acid rain had on the
trees in the Appalachian Mountains.  I said I would post some photos from
Mount Mitchell that had been used by Environment Magazine.  Well, I finally
got around to scanning them.  These are all made with Leica M6's and
Kodachrome in May of 1990.  Conditions have only gotten worse since then.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/acid_rain&page=1

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com