Subject: [Leica] WAS: Greg Locke does Africa! ; -) NOW: Victoria Vs. Vancouver! ; -)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Oct 5 19:22:02 2004

Ted said:
>>big monstrous over crowded city with too many people, way too many cars
>>and way tooooooo many people with an attitude problem towards other
>>folks.<<<<<<<<

Henning Wulff offered in response:
> With that sort of write-up no wonder we start getting an attitude! :-)

OK Henning,
We're buddies, so to settle this driving thing without having to cope with
the moron drivers in your city. I'm suggesting a duel!  :-) Weapon of
choice? Whipped cream puff's in the middle of the Lion's Gate Bridge at 20
paces! :-) 2 out of 3 direct hits of 6 pasteries filled with freshly whipped
cream declares the best driving city a winner. And we'll get Tom Abrahamsson
to shoot the action. :-)

Oh and never mind the attitude, we can sort that out another day. ;-)

And the looser pays for Sushi at Kimbune Sushi!  Or we could use M7's with
Tom A's RapidWinder and see who can shoot the maximum number of frames in 10
seconds facing each other at 20 paces  It can't be any longer than that
because I can get 3 frames a sec on a bad day, :-) and with only 36 exposure
rolls, I'll  have you well exposed in 8 seconds. ;-)

However, I do like the option of real fresh whipped cream, slightly
sweetened with sugar and gently flavoured with good Mexican Vanilla.:-)  So
how be we stick with the cream puffs? ;-) And Tom can use his Leica with the
lens of his choice or he uses his new R2D2 digi camera with Leica lens of
choice to make it legal. ;-)

Now depending on how well this works and we require another round, depending
on a tie, we could really do something totally out landish which I'll leave
to your wildest imagination. ;-)

Oh and Greg? If you time things right you could be here for the festivities.
:-)

OK Henning, over to you ol' buddy. :-)
ted