Subject: [Leica] website
From: keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel)
Date: Tue Oct 5 08:13:56 2004

Jalbum skins are nearly 100% modifiable. You can include any gif files you
want for "next" "index" "previous" etc.  I also created a master RES file so
that I don't have to have one for every collection of photographs.  Each
album is thus linked to the one RES file which can be modified and influence
all of the albums.  I would be happy to provide copies off list.