Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Bronica SLR finished
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Oct 3 07:34:57 2004

You made the logical choice, Felix - in terms of value for the dollars,
in terms of features, and in terms of ergonomics. Just looking at the
various photos of the back, I have been struck by its angularity, and
can, just looking at it, feel those edges and corners poking into
various parts of my hands; it wouldn't have taken a Raymond Lowe to
figure out how to round off the edges, and make the back more a part of
the main camera body.

But what the hell - for those of you with big R systems, who want to
keep shooting film with your Rs - and for whom money has little meaning
- why not just tack the back on when you want to play with digital?