Subject: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Ikon
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sat Oct 2 16:50:01 2004

If you'd been out the back of the Hasselblad stand and seen how many
grubby mitts were playing with it!
If you get in real close there may be some of mine on it. I took a few
shots of it when it was clean
but I inadvertently scrubbed them when downloading them to my notebook,
at least the shots of the clean silver one on the Zeiss stand turned out
ok.

Didier Ludwig schrieb:

> Emanuel
> No, I havent seen through this finder. I have this link from this
> list. But it looks promisingly big and clear, that's all what I can
> say. The back looks dirty and used, indeed. It's ok for the Solms
> guys, they needed that kick that wakes them up.
> Didier

The viewfinder IS very clear and has probably the largest ocular of any
35mm RF I've ever seen.
Douglas