Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Oct 2 16:21:33 2004

I don't use an external finder with the 28, and I can do fine with the
bottom loader, and I don't use flash with my Ms...But our idiosyncrasies
are not good marketing tools... ;-)

Hey, folks, step right up and buy this camera that has a quirky loading
design that hasn't been updated since the 1920s, a top shutter speed
that was considered fast in 1955, and flash sync that was really hot in
the days when our granddads' used flash bulbs!  Oh, yah, they're going
to rush right up for that one...:-)