Subject: [Leica] Free Silver?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Oct 1 09:21:26 2004

Brian:  But of course there's overlap.  Just the other day, William
Jennings Brian was telling me about the spirited but refreshingly
civilized debate he had with Marc James Small back in '02.  And he
remembers Ted Grant fondly as the man who held him at his christening. . .

--Peter

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Billy Bryant, Free Silver, the Lone Ranger, and Ted Grant ....)