Subject: [Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Oct 1 01:02:29 2004

Mark (or anybody):  Do you know of a place in Seattle that will scan your
negs at reasonable resolution as part of the developing?  I had a bunch of
rolls done at Costco, and they scratched the negs, so I'm looking for
another place to get my film scanned when developed.  This is the best of
both worlds--we get prints, so my wife is happy, and I only have to scan
the best ones if I want more detail for printing.

I assume you mean 15-20 bucks per roll, not per negative, right?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .))
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Develop and scan service (was Barnack, Barney. . .))