Subject: [Leica] OT - Koni Omega
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Oct 1 04:44:27 2004

Arvid,
I know Craig Zeni on this list has a pretty nice collection of KO
cameras so you might look him up in the archives.  Also, there appears
to be a KO discussion forum here:
http://www.koni-omega.org/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

You might be able pick up more information there.

As to good, they were a staple of the wedding/portrait business all
through the sixties and early seventies.  I believe the only complaint
about the cameras was that the film wind system could be dodgy if you
were a ham fisted pull/pusher.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com