Subject: [Leica] OT - Koni Omega
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Oct 1 00:01:36 2004

>Hi there!
>I have been using my father's old M4 for a while now and I love it!
>I realy enjoy the concept of range finders and I like to develop me
>own films. Lately I have been thinking of trying out a medium format
>camera and because I like range finders I have glanced at the Koni
>Omega or Rapid Omega. Do anyone have one? Are they any good? What's
>your general impression of these cameras?

I have a review posted here:

In my recent inventory of my film, I just came across some Fuji
slides that I took with the K-O.  I'm wondering why I ever sold it.
Stupid! They were extremely sharp.

http://www.photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/KoniOmegaRapidM.html

It really is like a Leica on steroids, married to a pump shotgun.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura