Subject: [Leica] R-M Adapter question!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Oct 1 02:31:24 2004

Hi Greg,
There was a 22228 adapter for putting R-Wides on an M, it's been out of
production for years
but you may find one s/h somewhere.
Novoflex do a LEM-LER adapter for 149 Euros (!), this is IMO a bit
expensive for something that only has
a limited range of use. They do a whole series of adapters for attaching
different lens makes to M-bodies all the same price.:
Canon, M42, Contax/Yashica, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, and Pentax
Douglas