Subject: [Leica] ceasarean
From: jonathan at openhealth.org (Jonathan Borden)
Date: Wed Sep 29 14:22:14 2004

Aaron Sandler wrote:

> Jonathan,
>
> That knot really is something.  He looks healthy.  I'm glad all went
> well.  Is he your son?

The team was quite surprised. No consequences. No, I shot the pics by
'special request' -- indeed all I had on hand was Delta 100 which
probably isn't the best film for intraop photos (Ted?)

> The tugging and pushing in a c-section is really quite amazing...I
> found it a little shocking the first time I saw it.  I think it's
> something that soon-to-be-mothers and -fathers ought to be warned
> about so they don't think anything is wrong.

I hope these aren't too shocking for distribution -- a few folks
thought that in B/W that they didn't look bad.

> Nice shots you got there.

Thanks,

Jonathan