Subject: [Leica] ceasarean
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Sep 29 06:56:32 2004

Jonathan,

That knot really is something.  He looks healthy.  I'm glad all went
well.  Is he your son?

The tugging and pushing in a c-section is really quite amazing...I found it
a little shocking the first time I saw it.  I think it's something that
soon-to-be-mothers and -fathers ought to be warned about so they don't
think anything is wrong.

Nice shots you got there.

Best,
Aaron