Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant On Lens Switching
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Sat Sep 25 20:32:43 2004

>However, in my case I didn't lead them into battle as I was an early battle
>photographer! A sharp chisel and hard hammer chipping battle scenes quickly
>as they unfolded before me and the General. :-)

Come on, Ted..... you're MUCH too modest! It's been verified that YOU
invented charcoal drawings on scrolls so that the King could see with
his own eyes how the battles were won. ;^) Chisels & stone indeed!

Walker

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ted Grant On Lens Switching)