Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sun Sep 26 19:06:29 2004

Guess what, William? You have not been appointed the official LUG censor. We
were actually having a very interesting brainstorm discussion here about how
one might introduce new photographers to Leica. Why do you feel it necessary
to quash just about every discussion that you can't personally control,
either here or on the Leica forum?

I'd suggest you get your wellies back on and slog on out through the stuff
you've been dragging in and spare the rest of us your nasty vitriol.

If you don't like what you hear, or it offends your tender sensibilities,
you can always press the DELETE button at any time.

As for my work? I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. I show
my work to whomever I choose. And I have not chosen you, for obvious
reasons.

Kit