Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Sep 26 18:42:21 2004

Hello Kit,

Suggest you find someone with a very tall ladder to help you dismount
that horse before you get nose-bleed.

Let's also have no more fantasy island for a bit shall we. I can't seem
to find my Wellies. I'm not the only one who's tiring of all this pointless
bibble, BTW.

Perhaps we might even discuss Leicas for a change or look at some
good Leica pictures? Where are yours?

William

Replies: Reply from leicagalpal at earthlink.net (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Leica donation to students)