Subject: [Leica] Leica donation to students
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Sep 26 18:24:44 2004

1. I'd suggest that it's easier to infer your political views from your
comment I quoted, than it is to infer mine from the fact that I quoted
it;

2. My son, too, is very independent, and is certainly making more money
at his age than I made when I was that age. And my son asked to borrow
one of my Ms, and I was happy to be able to loan it to him. I only wish
I was financially well enough off to be able to buy him one and help him
in that way; I don't think I'd be weakening his moral fiber were I do to
so.